First, let’s say that being self-sufficient and living an alternative lifestyle means different things to each of us. It’s both a journey and a destination and begins with small steps.
It starts with a dream of being independent and then we develop that dream into reality. Yes, it does require motivation and hard work. But don’t be fearful, it’s not as hard as you think! If you are fed up being stuck in an overcrowded city, where you’re surrounded by people speaking every language but English, where criminals roam the streets freely, and the noise and stink never stop, well then….Read on…
- You’ll regain your freedom:
Freedom from being a wage slave.
Freedom from constantly having to worry about your job.
Freedom from an unpleasant overbearing boss.
- You can say good-bye to long commutes. No more snarling traffic and road ragers. No more breathing the fumes of cars and trucks. No more wasted time which you could use for your own benefit.
- No more dress codes. Dress the way you like and the way that expresses you best.
- Forget about going to a gym and paying dues. Forget training for marathons or running down hard pavement. Get… Continue reading
1. Sitting in the dark really sucks. Subscribe to my blog now and take the first step to follow my Off grid power plans.
2. You’ll be able to charge your phones and other devices no matter what.
3. It’s not that hard to get started. Subscribe to my blog and I’ll give you the help you need to have Off grid power in simple steps.
4. It’s good for the environment.
5. You can reduce or even eliminate your electric bill as you build out your Off grid power system.
6.In the event of an extended power failure (tornadoes, hurricanes, etc.) you’ll be the only person in your neighborhood with lights, television and radio, to get current news and emergency information.
7. The wonderful feeling that you are in charge of your life, and not dependent on “Big Brother” for everything.
8. It’s a great first step in becoming independent, and starting your own self sufficient lifestyle.
9. A small system can move with you relatively easily.
10. When your… Continue reading