10 Reasons For Backup/Off Grid Power
1. Sitting in the dark really sucks. Subscribe to my blog now and take the first step to follow my Off grid power plans.
2. You’ll be able to charge your phones and other devices no matter what.
3. It’s not that hard to get started. Subscribe to my blog and I’ll give you the help you need to have Off grid power in simple steps.
4. It’s good for the environment.
5. You can reduce or even eliminate your electric bill as you build out your Off grid power system.
6.In the event of an extended power failure (tornadoes, hurricanes, etc.) you’ll be the only person in your neighborhood with lights, television and radio, to get current news and emergency information.
7. The wonderful feeling that you are in charge of your life, and not dependent on “Big Brother” for everything.
8. It’s a great first step in becoming independent, and starting your own self sufficient lifestyle.
9. A small system can move with you relatively easily.
10. When your neighbors see you setting up your system, you can explain about being prepared, and you can help them get started as well. Which contributes to neighborhood community bonding.
I’ve written a free report that will get you started on your own system. The parts are easily available and out-of-pocket costs will be less than $100. All you have to do to get it is enter your email address on the right side of this page. I’ll immediately send it to you. There is no obligation to do anything else, and I will NEVER share your information with anyone. You can also subscribe to this blog, and learn more about renewable energy, and sustainable living. I also invite you to comment about your experiences with sustainable living and to share this info with your friends.
Have a great day, and I’m looking forward to hearing from you!